Associate Membership Application - $230 CAD
- Local, state, federal, provincial, or similar governmental entities’ law enforcement officer, or prosecutor who is involved in, or provides special expertise or services for the investigation and/or prosecution of insurance fraud crime.
- A full-time investigator or investigations supervisor of a state insurance fraud bureau.
- Any employee of an insurance company or any employee of a government agency, the Finnish Insurance Companies Association, and the Society of Lloyd's who is involved in, or provides special expertise or services for the investigation of insurance fraud, and who is endorsed in writing by a "Regular" member.
- Retiree Associate. Regular and Associate members that retire and are not currently employed in the insurance industry or in a capacity ineligible for membership, are eligible to continue membership as an Associate member.
- Third Party Administrator/General Agency Associate. Employees of TPA’s or General Agencies who are involved in, or provide special expertise or services for the investigation of insurance fraud, who is endorsed in writing by a “Regular” member. “Associate” membership shall be granted at the discretion of the Board of Directors. “Associate” members shall have the privileges of “Regular” members except they may not hold office and may be excluded from any business meeting by a majority vote of “Regular” members present.
- Independent Associate